Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 00:33:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Raw Public Keys in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          John Gilmore
                          Samuel Weiler
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new certificate type and two TLS extensions
   for exchanging raw public keys in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and
   Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) for use with out-of-band
   public key validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/