Subject: [TLS] November Interim and IETF 91 Meeting details

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:40:46 -0700

Below are the details for the upcoming meetings along with a very drafty
agenda:

TLS November 2014 Interim Meeting

November 9, 2014, 9:30 - 13:30 -  Kahili room

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda (Draft)

---------------------

Focus on TLS 1.3 topics (draft-ietf-tls-tls13
<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/>)

   1.

   1.3 Session Resumption
   2.

   1.3 Key Refresh/Client auth
   3.

   1.3 (0-RTT)

IETF 91 TLS Meeting

November 13, 2014, 9 - 11:30 - Coral 5

------------------------------

Agenda (Draft)

--------------------

   1.

   RC4 (if necessary)

draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4
<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4/>

   1.

   Downgrade SCSV

draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv
<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv/>

   1.

   Session Hash

draft-ietf-tls-session-hash
<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-session-hash/>

   1.

   Finite Field DHE negotiation

draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe
<https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe/>

   1.

   TLS 1.3 Topics continued/Recap

draft-ietf-tls-tls13 <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/>

---

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:19:35 -0400

Joe -

At the beginning of the normal meeting (and basically every normal 
meeting), could we please make sure we do at least a 15-20 minute review 
of the open issues list?

Thanks - Mike

On 10/26/2014 10:40 PM, Joseph Salowey wrote:
> Below are the details for the upcoming meetings along with a very 
> drafty agenda:
>
> 4.
> 5.
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:47:59 -0700

Correction we have the Kahili room on Sunday until 15:30.