Subject: [TLS] WebEx meeting invitation: '15 Fall Interim

From: TLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:10:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

TLS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

'15 Fall Interim
Monday, September 21, 2015
9:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  8 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf2ecbe12f0cf7a93601297ea89cbf5ce
Meeting number: 642 106 434
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 106 434

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7b586cacef8f6783ed99b91cc96fa0b7

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.