Subject: [TLS] WebEx meeting invitation: '15 Fall Interim

From: TLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:12:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

TLS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

'15 Fall Interim
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
9:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3a04aa0bc197fc8e2a2c45b34ac5136b
Meeting number: 648 054 164
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 054 164

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1402dc79c4de48b304a8ebebc9a0c793

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.