Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:32:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delegated Credentials for TLS
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Subodh Iyengar
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The organizational separation between the operator of a TLS server
   and the certificate authority that provides it credentials can cause
   problems, for example when it comes to reducing the lifetime of
   certificates or supporting new cryptographic algorithms.  This
   document describes a mechanism to allow TLS server operators to
   create their own credential delegations without breaking
   compatibility with clients that do not support this specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/