Subject: [TLS] Update on middlebox measurements in Firefox

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 12:32:15 -0800

Hi folks,

As I mentioned last week, we will be testing the changes in PR#1091 in
Firefox. Here's an update on that. We are doing two tests:

- The original Google test ("7e02") which is (mostly) PR#1091 applied
  to draft-18, using Firefox Beta.

- draft-22 (as soon to be published) using Firefox Nightly.

The first of these tests will go out today or Monday and will run for
a week or so while we collect the data. For the second, we're landing
the draft-22 code in Nightly early next week, and plan to start the
tests mid next week.

I will provide further updates next week when we should have more data.

-Ekr

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:45:55 +0200

> the draft-22 code in Nightly early next week, and plan to start the

Err... Where is the draft-22 I-D? Datatracker shows -21 as latest
version for me.

(Nevertheless, spotted the Mozilla test server and did some interop
testing with version=0x7f16).

-Ilari

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 12:53:10 -0800

22 will be out in the next day or two. Just cleaning up the last few PRs.

-Ekr