Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:10:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Nagendra Modadugu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2017-11-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 1.3 of the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol.  DTLS 1.3 allows client/server applications
   to communicate over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery.

   The DTLS 1.3 protocol is intentionally based on the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) 1.3 protocol and provides equivalent security
   guarantees.  Datagram semantics of the underlying transport are
   preserved by the DTLS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/