Subject: [TLS] Weekly github digest (TLS Working Group Drafts)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 00:45:30 +0000 (UTC)

Issues
------
* tlswg/sniencryption (+5/-5/💬7)
  5 issues created:
  - Alexey Melnikov comment (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/44 
  - Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05: (with COMMENT) (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/43 
  - Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05: (with COMMENT) (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/42 
  - Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05: (with COMMENT) (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/41 
  - Roman Danyliw's comments (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/40 

  6 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #38 Feedback from Mirja Kühlewind (2 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/38 
  - #32 Mike Bishop's comments (IETF last call) (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/32 
  - #33 Fix nits from General Area Review (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/33 
  - #34 Fix nits from Barry Leiba (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/34 
  - #36 Incorporate suggestions from Bernard Aboba (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/36 
  - #41 Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05: (with COMMENT) (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/41 

  5 issues closed:
  - Feedback from Mirja Kühlewind https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/38 
  - Mike Bishop's comments (IETF last call) https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/32 
  - Fix nits from General Area Review https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/33 
  - Fix nits from Barry Leiba https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/34 
  - Incorporate suggestions from Bernard Aboba https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/issues/36 

* tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 issues created:
  - Address Secdir last call comments (by grittygrease)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator/issues/51 
  - Address Genart comments (by grittygrease)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator/issues/49 

Pull requests
-------------
* tlswg/sniencryption (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Addressing last batch of comments from IESG review (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/pull/45 
  - Try to address Mirja's comments (by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/pull/39 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #39 Try to address Mirja's comments (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/pull/39 
  - #45 Addressing last batch of comments from IESG review (1 by huitema)
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/pull/45 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Try to address Mirja's comments
    https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption/pull/39 

* tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Address Yaron Sheffer's comments. (by grittygrease)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator/pull/52 
  - Address comments by Christer Holmberg. (by grittygrease)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator/pull/50 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
* https://github.com/tlswg/certificate-compression
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-conn-id
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts
* https://github.com/tlswg/oldversions-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-grease