Subject: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03.txt> (TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:10:16 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG (tls) to
consider the following document: - 'TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-based
Authentication with an
   External Pre-Shared Key'
  <draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-12-02. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a TLS 1.3 extension that allows a server to
   authenticate with a combination of a certificate and an external pre-
   shared key (PSK).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.