Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:25:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Exported Authenticators in TLS
        Author          : Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   for peers to provide a proof of ownership of a certificate.  This
   proof can be exported by one peer, transmitted out-of-band to the
   other peer, and verified by the receiving peer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/