Subject: [TLS] Netdev 0x14 co-located with IETF107

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 20:35:42 -0500

Hi,

This is just to let you know that Netdev 0x14 is back co-locating with IETF
107 in
Vancouver. There are several security related talks that may be of interest.

Note: Early bird registration is still open until 17th and that many other
talks, sessions, workshops are also happening
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/accepted-sessions.html

1) Performance study of kernel based TLS handshakes
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/session.html?talk-performance-study-of-kernel-TLS-handshakes

2) TLS performance characterization on modern x86 CPUs
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/session.html?talk-TLS-performance-characterization-on-modern-x86-CPUs

3) Kernel based TLS Hardware offload
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/session.html?talk-kTLS-HW-offload-implementation-and-performance-gains

4) Addressing DDoS: Issuing SYN cookies in XDP
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/session.html?talk-issuing-SYN-cookies-in-XDP

5)  Security and Control of SR-IOV: What’s Our Responsibility if the
Kernel is Bypassed?
https://netdevconf.info/0x14/session.html?talk-security-and-control-of-SR-IOV

Yours,
Daniel

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 11:54:40 -0500

Hi,

Just to follow-up with Netdev 0x14 co-located with the IETF. The schedule
has been announced <https://netdevconf.info/0x14/news.html?schedule-up>
[1], and the schedule <https://netdevconf.info/0x14/schedule.html> [2]
published. You can even filter according to your own interests (AI,
container, DDoS, driver, IoT, kubernetes, L2, L3, wireless, security, ...
and many more!).
Please have look and check here
<https://netdevconf.info/0x14/schedule.html >!

Check out registration information here
<https://netdevconf.info/0x14/registration.html> [3]

Yours,
Daniel

[1] https://netdevconf.info/0x14/news.html?schedule-up
[2] https://netdevconf.info/0x14/schedule.html
[3] https://netdevconf.info/0x14/registration.html

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:35 PM Daniel Migault <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is just to let you know that Netdev 0x14 is back co-locating with
> IETF 107 in

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson