Subject: [TLS] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:52:50 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. It is short and easy to
understand.

I find that the contents of section 1 and of section 2 are quite duplicate.

In section 2, the use of capitalized word after a ":" looks weird to me but I
am not a native English speaker.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric