Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-snip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 18:46:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Negotiation of Incompatible Protocols in TLS
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-snip-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   An extension is defined for TLS that allows a client and server to
   detect an attempt to force the use of less-preferred application
   protocol even where protocol options are incompatible.  This
   supplements application-layer protocol negotiation (ALPN), which
   allows choices between compatible protocols to be authenticated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-snip/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-snip-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/