Subject: [TLS] John Scudder's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-08: (with COMMENT)

From: John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:06:08 -0700

John Scudder has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Misspelling in author’s address: “Center for Interent Security” should be “
Center for Internet Security”.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:02:37 -0400

> On Sep 17, 2021, at 12:06, John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Addressed via:
https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/24

Cheers,
spt