Subject: [TLS] draft-ietf-tls-subcerts

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 11:29:18 -0400

What is going on with draft-ietf-tls-subcerts?  A WG Last Call was held, and an issue was raised, but the document has not been updated since the WL Last Call closed about a year ago?

Russ

---

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:42:19 -0700

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 8:29 AM Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> What is going on with draft-ietf-tls-subcerts?  A WG Last Call was held,
> and an issue was raised, but the document has not been updated since the WL
> Last Call closed about a year ago?
>
>
[Joe] Hi Russ,  There is activity on the document [1] there are several PRs
[2] that are waiting on final review and merge which I expect will happen
this week along with publication of an updated document which I believe
should be ready for forwarding to the IESG.

[1]  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tls/KOy4--6YWI3pkJ1zl22D3FxJO4c/
[2] https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts/pulls

Thanks,

Joe

Russ
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls
>