Subject: [TLS] Weekly github digest (TLS Working Group Drafts)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #516 split-mode may be more a three-way thing than a two-way thing (1 by sayrer)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/516 

* tlswg/dtls13-spec (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #254 Mention RFC 7457 in Security section (1 by elvey)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/254 

Pull requests
-------------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate (+5/-5/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix punctuation (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/27 
  - Remove unused reference (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/26 
  - address Kaduk comment (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/25 
  - fixing typo (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/24 
  - being consistent about which error to send (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/23 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #26 Remove unused reference (1 by ghedo)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/26 
  - #24 fixing typo (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/24 
  - #23 being consistent about which error to send (1 by richsalz)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/23 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Remove unused reference
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/26 
  - Fix punctuation
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/27 
  - being consistent about which error to send
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/23 
  - address Kaduk comment
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/25 
  - fixing typo
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/pull/24 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
* https://github.com/tlswg/certificate-compression
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-conn-id
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts
* https://github.com/tlswg/oldversions-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ctls
* https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team