Subject: [TLS] WGLC for delegated credentials

From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:51:31 -0700

This is a one week working group last call for draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11.
Please focus on newer text for your review.  Although it has been a while
since the last call, we are not looking to revisit issues already decided
by the working group. Please post your comments to the list by October 1,
2021.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11

Thanks,

The Chairs

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 19:18:38 -0400

I have reviewed the diff, and I think this document is ready.

Russ

> On Sep 23, 2021, at 5:51 PM, Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This is a one week working group last call for draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11.  Please focus on newer text for your review.  Although it has been a while since the last call, we are not looking to revisit issues already decided by the working group. Please post your comments to the list by October 1, 2021. 
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/>
> 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11>
> 
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11 <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11>
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> The Chairs
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:10:00 +0000

I just re-read the diffs, and I’m fine with moving this along.