Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delegated Credentials for TLS
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Subodh Iyengar
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-09-23

Abstract:
   The organizational separation between the operator of a TLS endpoint
   and the certification authority can create limitations.  For example,
   the lifetime of certificates, how they may be used, and the
   algorithms they support are ultimately determined by the
   certification authority.  This document describes a mechanism by
   which operators may delegate their own credentials for use in TLS,
   without breaking compatibility with peers that do not support this
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:08:54 -0400

TLS WG,

We've published the -11 version of the Delegated Credentials draft. It
incorporates the feedback from the latest round of discussions.

Nick

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 12:05 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls
>