Subject: [TLS] Weekly github digest (TLS Working Group Drafts)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 00:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* tlswg/tls-flags (+0/-0/💬3)
  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #13 Usage also for (D)TLS 1.2 (3 by chris-wood, thomas-fossati, yoavnir)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags/issues/13 

* tlswg/external-psk-design-team (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - John's review (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/issues/77 
  - Early data considerations (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/issues/76 
  - Collisions in PSK identities (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/issues/74 

Pull requests
-------------
* tlswg/external-psk-design-team (+4/-4/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Paragraphs (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/75 
  - Use the name hack to avoid mangling (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/73 
  - n (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/72 
  - too much passive (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/71 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #75 Paragraphs (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/75 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Paragraphs
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/75 
  - Use the name hack to avoid mangling
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/73 
  - n
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/72 
  - too much passive
    https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/pull/71 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
* https://github.com/tlswg/certificate-compression
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-conn-id
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts
* https://github.com/tlswg/oldversions-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ctls
* https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team