Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 05:52:23 -0400

Added DNS retrevial text and reference to rfc 8005 HIP RR.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02.txt
Date: 	Thu, 17 Oct 2019 15:58:35 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit
Revision: 02
Title: Hierarchical HITs for HIPv2
Document date: 2019-10-17
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-02

Abstract:
This document describes using a hierarchical HIT to facilitate large
deployments of managed devices. Hierarchical HITs differ from HIPv2
flat HITs by only using 64 bits for mapping the Host Identity,
freeing 32 bits to bind in a hierarchy of Registering Entities that
provide services to the consumers of hierarchical HITs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat