Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:13:30 -0400

All,

I feel like this will be the last draft before 106 and the BOF.
The definitions section has been updated to fill it out more, and more
adjustments to the artwork.

Questions and comments are welcome as usual.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 5:18 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03.txt
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Robert
Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth
Revision:       03
Title:          TM-RID Authentication Formats
Document date:  2019-10-31
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the proposed ASTM
   Remote ID specification defined in WK65041 by the F38 Committee under
   a Broadcast Remote ID (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different
   message schemes (based on the authentication message) that can be
   used to assure past messages sent by a UA and also act as a assurance
   for UA trustworthiness in the absence of Internet connectivity at the
   receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter