Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 12:19:37 -0400

All,

This draft fixes a number of different things. Mainly the way things were
laid out have changed - leading to a rewording of the prose in section 3.
Diagrams were cleaned up in section 4 and a new section (5) with example
cases was added. A big thing I want to point out for review is section 3.2
and all the diagrams it affects - a second opinion on that would be
helpful.

If I get any comments before the end of the week I will get 02 out ASAP for
the Nov 4 deadline.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 12:11 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01.txt
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Robert
Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth
Revision:       01
Title:          TM-RID Authentication Formats
Document date:  2019-10-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the proposed ASTM
   Remote ID specification defined in WK65041 by the F38 Committee under
   a Broadcast Remote ID (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different
   message schemes (based on the authentication message) that can be
   used to assure past messages sent by a UA and also act as a assurance
   for UA trustworthiness in the absence of Internet connectivity at the
   receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter