Subject: [Tm-rid] draft-card-tmrid-uas-01 / tmrid charter

From: "Card, Stu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 12:20:34 -0500

all --

I just posted -01 of my UAS use case draft. It is not much different from
-00.

It merely updates to the latest XML RFC format, changes from STD to INFO,
and corrects an RFC reference.

It is in preparation for splitting the document into a -reqs  (reflecting
the recently released FAA NPRM and the evolving European regulations) and
an -arch (laying out registration w/EPP, public lookup w/DNS, private
lookup w/RDAP, general use of proposed Heirarchical Host Identity Tags and
optional use of HIP itself).

The -reqs doc will absorb some of the text from previous revs of the
proposed charter.

The charter itself still needs your comments ASAP so we can tweak it in our
FEB 06 meeting to be completely clean for presentation to the IESG in their
FEB 07 meeting.

Thanks all!

-- Stu

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 14:20:34 -0500

On 1/29/20 12:20 PM, Card, Stu wrote:
> all --
>
>
> The charter itself still needs your comments ASAP so we can tweak it 
> in our FEB 06 meeting to be completely clean for presentation to the 
> IESG in their FEB 07 meeting.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> -- Stu

Two nits on the charter:

new-crypto is on -04

Should version numbers be pulled from the charter, for the obvious reason?

draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01

Missing from the list of drafts for the wg.

thanks