Subject: [Tm-rid] TM-RID - work planning

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:00:49 -0500

Hi,

This is a email to remind you the expected next steps and commitments fro
the WG.

1. charter: please review the current charter text
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-tmrid/> [1]. The dead line
for comments is January 30. But please do it this week, so discussion can
be closed by January 30.

2. An interim meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb5c6b0f26a665876b3db8787e2b4ecb6>
has been scheduled on Thursday Feb 6 2 PM -3 PM (Montreal) [2]. Note that
it appears as an ace interim meeting. I suspect webex account are provided
per WG, or there is something in the settings I missed. I will fix that for
the next interim meeting.

3. We expect the requirement as well as architecture documents to be
discussed during the interim meeting. The expected schedule is that:
* requirements documents are published this week
* architecture document is publish next week
* these document get reviewed by January 30.

Yours,
the chairs,

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-tmrid/
[2] https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb5c6b0f26a665876b3db8787e2b4ecb6

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:29:13 -0500

Hi,

Agenda items and presentation for the interim meeting. The interim meeting
is planned for Thursday Feb 6 [1]. If you have an item you would like to
present feel free to contact the chairs and upload the material to the link
below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-tmrid-01/session/tmrid

Provisional agenda is:
* chairs slides (5 min)
* status on the charter (5 min)
* requirements (20 min)
* architecture (20 min)
* HIP extensions (10 min)

Yours,
the chairs

[1] https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb5c6b0f26a665876b3db8787e2b4ecb6

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> [2]
> https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb5c6b0f26a665876b3db8787e2b4ecb6
>
>