Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:21:53 -0400

In this new version, I have directly included the ECIES shared secret 
generation using KMAC.  Now the only draft referenced is the drip-reqs 
draft.

Please review, this will be presented at next weeks interim meeting.

(note I will probably make one change in the definitions section of the 
uas-rid draft for the interim meeting)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05.txt
Date: 	Fri, 21 Aug 2020 14:18:28 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 05
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2020-08-21
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-05

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat