Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:55:21 -0400

Well I did it.  At least the first pass and now a call for review.

I had to add major sections of:

draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit
draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto

Plus clean up references to these drafts.  I don'gt claim that I got all 
I needed from them (or too much), nor that the new single document 
'flows', so I am asking for review.

I still want to add to the reqs met section per Med to summarize how 
this draft meets them.

So please take a read and provide comments.  Interim is next week and I 
want this moving toward wg adoption.

thanks

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05.txt
Date: 	Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:50:25 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>, 
Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Revision: 05
Title: UAS Remote ID
Document date: 2020-08-13
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 18
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-05

Abstract:
This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
(HHITs) as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use
as the UAS Remote ID. HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
Registrar discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:16:35 -0400

Oh,

I also need to update sec 3.2 to reference EPP rather than my 
hip-registry draft.

Michael and/or Amelia...  Help?  Or any other EPP experts.  Thanks.

On 8/13/20 3:55 PM, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Plus clean up references to these drafts.  I don'gt claim that I got 
> all I needed from them (or too much), nor that the new single document 
> So please take a read and provide comments.  Interim is next week and 
> I want this moving toward wg adoption.
>
> thanks
>
>
> Htmlized: 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid

-- 
Standard Robert Moskowitz
Owner
HTT Consulting
C:248-219-2059
F:248-968-2824
E:[email-masked]

There's no limit to what can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who 
gets the credit