Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:17:41 -0400

Some clean ups in the merger of the other drafts into drip-uas-rid.

Added text to hopefully address MOST of MCR's points.  I did not alter 
sec 5; that will wait until I get some EPP/RDAP content.

Also added text that RID is not the only use for HHITs (I have been in 
discussions about other potential uses).  Two ways to manage this is in 
considered allocation of the RAA space or separate Prefixes for 
different usage domains.

Anyway, this is the draft version for the Interim meeting and for the 
call to adopt.

thanks

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt
Date: 	Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:07:24 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Revision: 06
Title: UAS Remote ID
Document date: 2020-08-17
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 19
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06

Abstract:
This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
(HHITs) as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use
as the UAS Remote ID. HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
Registrar discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat