Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:56:11 -0500

Here is my latest update to hip-new-crypto.

This draft does not impact the RID drafts, it should be of value to the 
crowd-sourced-rid draft and really valuable to the secure-nrid-c2 draft.

I wanted to get this done as input to NIST's LWC effort, thus its 
priority over other DRIP docs.

Now on to arch, req, and rid drafts!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08.txt
Date: 	Wed, 20 Jan 2021 15:47:11 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Revision: 08
Title: New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
Document date: 2021-01-20
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 16
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/
Html: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08.html
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-08

Abstract:
This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
HIP. The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
the main focus. The HIP parameters and processing instructions
impacted by these algorithms are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat