Subject: [Drip] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 06:00:46 -0700

A new version (-16) has been submitted for draft-ietf-drip-reqs:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16.txt
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16.html

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-reqs/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Stuart W. Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 09:17:58 -0400

The only changes from -15 to -16 are reverting Figure 1 as directed 
(with corresponding adjustments to the associated explanatory text) and 
correcting a typo in Appendix A.

Assuming this version (which is the 22nd, if you start counting from my 
original independent draft) passes final review, we now can refocus our 
working group attention on strengthening our corresponding -arch draft 
to unambiguously specify an architecture addressing these requirements.

This is both important and urgent, as ASTM will soon ballot on the 
revision to F3411, which will cite DRIP as a standard means of 
registering and authenticating a session ID.

-- 
-----------------------------------------
Stuart W. Card, PhD, Principal Engineer
AX Enterprize, LLC  www.axenterprize.com
4947 Commercial Drive, Yorkville NY 13495