Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 08:46:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Authentication Formats
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-06-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM F3411-19 under a Broadcast Remote ID
   (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different message schemes (based on
   the Authentication Message) that can be used to assure past messages
   sent by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in
   the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-auth/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-auth-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-auth-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/