Subject: Host On-Demand API

From: Ronnie Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 16:03:28 -0500

---------------------- Forwarded by Ronnie Sarkar/Raleigh/IBM on 01-06-98 03:46
PM ---------------------------

Yih-Shin Tan
01-06-98 03:20 PM
To: [email-masked] @ internet
cc: Ronnie Sarkar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
From: Yih-Shin Tan/Raleigh/IBM @ IBMUS
Subject: Host On-Demand API

The function is supported as Host Access Class Library in Host On-Demand V2,
url: "http://www.networking.ibm.com/eNetwork/OnDemand/hod.html".

Dept. BRQA, NS Strategy and Technology
[email-masked], (919) 254-1430, t/l 444-1430

---------------------- Forwarded by Yih-Shin Tan/Raleigh/IBM on 01/06/98 03:19
PM ---------------------------

---------------------- Forwarded by Ronnie Sarkar/Raleigh/IBM on 01-06-98 02:26
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 01-06-98 02:38:49 PM
Please respond to [email-masked] @ internet
To: [email-masked] @ internet, [email-masked] @ internet
cc:
Subject: Host On-Demand API

[cross posted to ibmtcp-l and tn3270e-l]

Hi All,

Does anybody know whether IBM's Host On-Demand product now supports the
"promised" Presentation Space API, or HLLAPI, or any other API?

P.S. About half a year ago I asked a similar question, and got a kind
answer from:
Kenneth Cates <[email-masked]>
but unfortunately, his email address is now unknown. If someone knows
his current email, I'll appreciate it too.

Thanks in advance for any response,
Raanan.

--
______________________________________________________________________
Raanan Giladi   MEMCO Software Ltd.
Tel: 972-3-6450054  Fax: 972-3-6450001
[email-masked]  http://www.memco.com