Subject: Availability of <draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-03.txt>

From: "R.E. (Robert) Moore (254-4436)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 98 14:46:25 EST

A new version of the TN3270E-RT-MIB is available in the Internet-Drafts
repository.

The following revisions were made in this version of the document:

 1. Minor editorial changes.
 2. Section 3.1 of RFC 1902 states that "by convention, if the
    description refers to an object with an SYNTAX clause value
    of either Counter32 Counter64, then the descriptor used for the
    object should denote plurality." Given this the following
    objects where renamed:
       tn3270eRtDataAvgTransCount to tn3270eRtDataAvgCountTrans
       tn3270eRtDataTotalRt to tn3270eRtDataTotalRts
       tn3270eRtDataTotalIpRt to tn3270eRtDataTotalIpRts
       tn3270eRtDataTransCount to tn3270eRtDataCountTrans
       tn3270eRtDataDrCount to tn3270eRtDataCountDrs
       tn3270eRtDataBucket1 to tn3270eRtDataBucket1Rts
       tn3270eRtDataBucket2 to tn3270eRtDataBucket2Rts
       tn3270eRtDataBucket3 to tn3270eRtDataBucket3Rts
       tn3270eRtDataBucket4 to tn3270eRtDataBucket4Rts
       tn3270eRtDataBucket5 to tn3270eRtDataBucket5Rts
 3. Added a range, 15..86400 (15 second min, 24 hour max),
    to tn3270eRtCollCtlSPeriod.
 4. Added a range, 1..5760, to tn3270eRtCollCtlSPMult. A value
    of 5760 for this times a SPeriod of 15 (its minimum) yields
    a 24 hour interval.
 5. Added DEFVAL { 0 }, which suppresses notifications, to
    tn3270eRtCollCtlThreshHigh and tn3270eRtCollCtlThreshLow.
 6. Changed the SYNTAX of tn3270eRtDataAvgCountTrans to Gauge32
    instead of Counter32.
 7. Removed the following objects from the tn3270eRtExceeded,
    tn3270eRtOkay, and tn3270eRtCollEnd notifications because their
    values are part of the index of the other objects in the
    notifications:
       tn3270eSrvrConfIndex,
       tn3270eRtCollCtlClientGroupName,
       tn3270eRtDataClientAddrType,
       tn3270eRtDataClientAddress,
 8. Deleted:
       tn3270eSrvrConfIndex,
       tn3270eRtCollCtlClientGroupName,
       tn3270eRtDataClientAddrType,
       tn3270eRtDataClientAddress,
    from a tn3270eRtCollStart notification and added:
       tn3270eRtDataRtMethod.

Bob Moore & Ken White