Subject: Shopping Cart - Free Demo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 02:53:20 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

Thought you may be interested in installing a shopping cart to
help better service your customers. If you are interested in seeing
how this works you can go to my demo store at:

http://205.147.208.119/cashcart/index.html

This cart is packed with every possible feature you could ever want.
It even comes with a built in search engine. If you would like to
find out more about the carts features, you can go to:

http://205.147.208.119/cashcart/features.html

It won't cost you anything but some time and your commitment to get
started. We do not ask for any payments up front, all we ask is that
you meet the following requirements:

1) Your pages must be hosted on a UNIX type server.

2) You are serious about purchasing a Shopping Cart to enhance your website.

Thats it. If you meet the above requirements, and are ready to add a
Shopping Cart to your website, contact us today so we can get started
on your working demo. This demo will be created from your own online
catalog and will be used as your templates. When you are satisfied with
the performance of your working demo and are ready to transfer it over
to your server, that is when we ask for payment.

PRICES
Shopping Cart Program and Manual.        $250.00

Shopping Cart Program, Manual,
Installation and Tech Support.           $425.00

Once we receive payment we will install the Shopping Cart on your
server, or provide you with detailed instructions on how to do it
yourself, the choice is yours. You will also receive your templates
and instructions on how to use them. If you get stuck along the way,
we offer tech support via phone or e-mail, for as long as you need it.

If you are interested in taking your website to the "next level", or if
you have any questions, please, contact me at [email-masked]

Thanks,
Eric