Subject: TN3270E Data Stream Flush Extension

From: Gene Pullen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 09:26:01 -0600

All,
Taking into account several suggestions from the list I have revised
the Data Stream Flush functional extension.  Since it is a fairly small
and straight forward piece of the puzzle I am hoping to nail it down
first and get it out of the way.

I am also working on a revision for the Double-byte issue and hope to
have it out soon.

As each piece is finalized I will pull them into one draft document.

The attached is in rich text format.  This is the first draft proposal
I have sent to the list so if I am violating protocol please let me know.

Gene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOOO   CCCC   SSSS            Gene B. Pullen ([email-masked])
    OO  OO CC  CC SS  SS            Senior Software Engineer
   OO  OO CC     SS                 OpenConnect Systems, Inc.
  OO  OO CC       SS                2711 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX  75234
 OO  OO CC         SS               Tel: (972)888-0600  Fax: (972)888-0686
OO  OO CC  CC SS  SS
OOOO   CCCC   SSSS  "Transforming Separate Networks Into Seamless Systems"
==========================================================================

---

From: Michael Boe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:02:01 -0800 (PST)

Regular ASCII is greatly preferred (and is required by the I-D editors).  Look
for the latest RFC describing procedure for RFC authors (can't quite remember
which one it is).

/msb