Subject: Emulating light pen support in 3270/

From: Arun Padmanabhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:21:42 -0400

Hello,

        Is there a good resource or a working draft that discusses 3270 light pen or selector pen support in detail ?

Arun

---

From: Jim Mathewson II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:29:41 -0500

3270 Information Display System Data Stream Programmer's Reference GA23-0059-07
(An IBM Publication).
Page 7-17 through 7-19.

3174 Establishment Controller Functional Description GA23-0218-11 (An IBM
Publication)
Appendix A: A-1 through A-5.

You can also send me questions that those two publications don't address.

Hello,

        Is there a good resource or a working draft that discusses 3270 light
pen or selector pen support in detail ?

Arun