Subject: [Tools-discuss] Please hold off on trac tickets for the datatracker and xml2rfc for a short while

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:33:32 -0500

If you need to report issues in the next couple of hours, please send a 
note to [email-masked] or directly to me.

I am working on moving the trac/svn instances, which should go quickly, 
but there will be a short period where the services are not available.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:53:17 -0500

This is done. Redirects should automatically take you to the new right 
places.

If you encounter anything broken, please let me know.

RjS

On 5/13/21 10:33 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> If you need to report issues in the next couple of hours, please send 
> a note to [email-masked] or directly to me.
>
> I am working on moving the trac/svn instances, which should go 
> quickly, but there will be a short period where the services are not 
> available.
>
> RjS
>