Subject: RE: February Meeting

From: Andrew Drapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:00:39 +0900

I am generally in favor of a meeting.  We accomplished a great
deal at the November meeting.  I think just the fact that many of
us are stuck in a room where we have to accomplish something 
helps push IOTP forward.  So, a meeting will definitely produce
good results.

That being said, with version 1.0 almost completed (any news
on an _official_ version 1.0?) are their any pressing issues
that we need to discuss and deal with in the February meeting?
What would be on the agenda?

Regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Drapp
[email-masked]
Systems Development Laboratory, Hitachi Ltd.
Ozenji 1099, Asao, Kawasaki, 215-0013 JAPAN
TEL:+81-44-966-9111   FAX:+81-44-966-1796
PGP Fingerprint: 84D8 3D19 018E 9385 6581  0081 C89C D2AD F06A 565F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]