Subject: Minneapolis meeting

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:51:16 -0500

I have requested a working group meeting slot at the upcoming IETF
meeting in Minneapolis for the TRADE working group. ( See
<http://www.ietf.org/http://www.ietf.org>.)

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:06:07 -0500

The pointer in the message below was supposed to be to
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-44.html>.

Sorry, Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833
Notes: Donald Eastlake/Hawthorne/IBM@IBMUS

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-276-2668

To:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Minneapolis meeting

Thanks,
Donald