Subject: February Meeting

From: Andrew Drapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:24:17 +0900

In the wake of the decision to cancel the conference calls, 
I am curious about the status of the upcoming IOTP WG meeting.
Are we still planning on meeting on February 9-11?  Has a 
host and location been decided upon?

Regards,

--
Andrew Drapp
[email-masked]
Systems Development Laboratory, Hitachi Ltd.
Ozenji 1099, Asao, Kawasaki, 215-0013 JAPAN
TEL:+81-44-966-9111   FAX:+81-44-966-1796
PGP Fingerprint: 84D8 3D19 018E 9385 6581  0081 C89C D2AD F06A 565F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:13:51 -0500

The question is do you, or other active members of the WG, want there
to be the February meeting?  The consensus of those at the Tokyo
meeting was to hold it Feb 9-11.  This was reported on the mailing
list with no objection.  Looking for further comment, I brought it up
in Orlando and there was no objection at the WG meeting there.

A location and host has not been decided upon and that should probably
be done by Tuesday next week to minimize air fares.  I'll try to come
up with an IBM site by then as a candidate, as I have said before
that I would, if the meeting goes ahead.

Indpendent of the above, I believe we should meet at the March 1999
IETF meeting in Minneapolis and I plan to do what I can to have
authors of the various drafts/papers in the TRADE working group and
other members of the community who have ideas or what to provide input
speak at that WG meeting.

Thanks,
Donald

From:  Andrew Drapp <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:24:17 +0900