Subject: General XML DSIG

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:07:44 -0500

The general XML digital signature draft,
draft-ietf-trade-xml-dsig-00.txt, has been updated but is being moved
to a non-WG submission as draft-brown-xml-dsig-01.txt.  This will
appear in the IETF shadow directories very soon but is currently
accessible at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-brown-xml-dsig-00.txt>.  A
draft-ietf-trade-xml-dsig-01.txt should be posted which will really
just be text pointing to the -brown-xml-dsig- draft.  If you are
interested in working on general XML Digitial Signature, canonical
hashing, and similare questions, I suggest you subscribe to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  Send mail to
[email-masked] with "subscribe xml-dsig" in the first line of
the body.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]