Subject: Re: Ft. Lauderdale meeting

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:43:02 -0500

There has benn no clear consensus for changing the scheduled meeting
date that was decided in Tokyo and confirmed on the mailing list.
Thus the WG meeting will stay on the Feb 9-11 that were previously
decided.  As a reminder, the second two days will be the primary
meeting.  The 9th will be for payment system specific subgroups which
wish to meet.  I'll post an agenda soon.  People should feel free to
send me or post to the list topics they wish to have discussed.

See

<http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/199901/msg00014.html>

Thanks,
Donald
===================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668   [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Rd, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(w)     [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]