Subject: DOMHASH Internet Draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:26:52 -0500

In connection with XML digital signatures, which are used in IOTP, people
may be interested that an Internet Draft has been submitted for DOMHASH.
It should be in the IETF ID shadow directories shortly but right now is
accessible at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/drarft-hiroshi-com-hash-00.txt>.

Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833
Notes: Donald Eastlake/Hawthorne/IBM@IBMUS

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-276-2668

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]