Subject: Dates of Ft. Lauderdale meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:58:07 -0500

Due to conflicts, no one from SIZ will be able to make the Ft. Lauderdale
meeting if it is 9-11 February as currently planned.  They suggest 23-25
February, 2 weeks later.  I'm not about to change the date of the meeting
this late unless there is a consensus favoring the later date.  If you have
a substantial preference one way or the other, you can send email to me or
to the list...

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833
Notes: Donald Eastlake/Hawthorne/IBM@IBMUS

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-276-2668

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]