Subject: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-01.txt and draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-04.txt

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:59:23 -0400

I've posted both of these as Internet Drafts.  "-04" has been up at
ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade for a while.  The official posted
version differs only in expiration and date of the document.  David
Burdett is working on -05 but will be on vacation next week.  In Oslo
the consensus of those present was to go ahead and submit these
documents to the IESG for Informational soon so I anticipate doing
that with -protocol-05 and possibly a -dsig-02 sometime the week after
next.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]