Subject: protocol-05 documents available

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:24:02 -0400

The directory <ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/v1.0-protocol-05/>
contains the latest IOTP V1.0 protocol draft and separate DTD,
ConsumerLogic, and ServerLogic files.  It also has an MS Word .doc
form of the protocol draft with changes highlighted.

I suggest people take a look at the protocol document.  There has been
a WG consensus for a while to submit this to the IESG for publication
as Informational.  I'd like to wait until a couple of days after the
matching DSIG draft is posted and then do that.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]