Subject: Minor bugs in draft-ietf-trade-mime-detector-00

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:46:34 -0400

A couple of points on draft-ietf-trade-mime-detector-00:

   * Section 2 refers to the HTTP "Accepts" header; actually, it's
     "Accept".
   * Section 3 says, "JavaScript is a trademark of Netscape
     Corporation.".  According to the About screen on my copy of
     Communicator, "The JavaScript name is a trademark or registered
     trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. "

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke        |http://www.thibault.org| S/MIME, HTML OK |
|Francois Thibault   |=========================================|
|Bhakail, East       |"Give me a Keyboard and a Place to Stand |
[email-masked]|and I will Move the World" -- Peter Thorn|
\==============================================================/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:28:39 -0400

Thanks, I'll fix these and repost.

Donald

From:  John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:46:34 -0400
X-Accept-Language:  en
To:  [email-masked]