Subject: Changes in TRADE WG Charter Milestone Dates

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:22:54 -0500

At the last IETF meeting, we came up with the changes below for the live
Milestones in the WG charter. This message is to see if there is any
substantial disagreement with this on the mailing list. I plan to send in a
request get the numerous old completed Milestones removed and these date
updates put in place in about a week.

Thanks,
Donald

Milestone
Old Data		New Date

Submit I-D on Secure Channel Credit Specification
January 2001		March 2002

Submit Secure Channel Credit/Debit Prop. Std.
March 2001		July 2002

Submit ECML V2.0 Specification Prop. Std.
March 2001		March 2002

Submit I-D on IOTP V2.0 Specification
April 2001		December 2002

Submit Generic Voucher Trading Specification Prop. Std.
May 2001		May 2002

Submit IOTP V2.0 Specification Prop. Std.
August 2001		July 2003

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd, +1-508-851-8280 (voice), +1-508-851-8507 (fax)
Motorola, MS: M2-450, 20 Cabot Boulevard, Mansfield, MA 02048 USA