Subject: Latest SET supplement,.

From: Susan Abraham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 05:31:51 -0700

Hi All,
    I am collecting information for my researh topic (IOTP) , and need to take a look at the latest SET supplement draft for IOTP (v4, I think). 
The link given is ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/setopt5.zip>,however I cannot make a connection. Is it possible to view this draft elsewhere or is it restricted to IETF memebers only. 

Could somebody PLEASE help.

TIA,
Susan.

________________________________________________________
Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus

---

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:34:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

pothole.com has been relocated to a different server and FTP service has
gone away. However, all the latest drafts in the TRADE working group
should be linked off the Charter page

	http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/trade-charter.html

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Susan Abraham wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 05:31:51 -0700
> From: Susan Abraham <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Latest SET supplement,.
>
> Hi All,