Subject: Voucher Requirements, ECML V2 Requirements, IOTP v1 Errata

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 12:03:34 -0400

As you may have noticed, some of our drafts seem to be taking a while
getting through the IESG.

We have received feedback from the IESG asking for some wording changes to
the voucher requirements draft, draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-03.txt.
Since no changes in substance are requested, the draft will be updated with
wording clarifications and re-submitted.

I'm looking into the state of the ECML V2 Requirements draft. I understood
this was under consideration by the IESG, which normally stops drafts from
timing out, but it has been timed out. I will revive it, so an ID notice
should appear shortly. Since I have, for some time, been unable to contact
David Shepherd and since the RFC Editor requires all authors to approve a
final version, I have removed David from the author list and added a
acknowledgement section which lists him. I'd be happy to add him back as an
author if he surfaces.

The IOTP v1 Errata draft has been around for some time and has just been
timed out by the IETF Secretariat. I plan to revive it and, shortly after it
is on line in the internet-draft directories again, have a two week WG Last
Call so we can get it on its way forward.

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd, +1-508-851-8280 (voice), +1-508-851-8507 (fax)
Motorola, MS: M2-450, 20 Cabot Boulevard, Mansfield, MA 02048 USA