Subject: IOTP v1 Errata Working Group Last Call

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:48:36 -0400 (EDT)

This announcement starts a two week working group last call on the draft
described below ending May 24th. If there are only a few
non-controversial changes suggested, or none, I will submit the document
to the IESG for Informational status. Please post any comments to the WG
mailing list.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 07:54:23 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) Version 1,
                          Errata
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 08-May-02

Since the publication of the RFCs specifying Version 1.0 of the
Internet Trading Protocol, some errors have been noted. This
informational document lists these errors and provides corrections
for them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.