Subject: stock Trader News Report

From: Oscar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:46:55 +0400

China World Trade Corporation Reports Record Earnings 
Inside Breaking News For Investors 
CHINA WORLD TRADE CORP. 
Ready to Run 
Is This One Ready to Explode Higher Move? 
How Will it React To This News Being Released? 
Good Luck and Succesful Trading. 

CWTD News coming stock is ready to rock Company has already 
facilitated the money it need's to continue it's rapid growth 

***WATCH THIS ONE SEPT 22, AS WE KNOW MANY OF YOU 
LIKE MOMENTUM AND EXCITEMENT***

Timing  is everything!!!!! 
SYMBOL: CWTD 
(Ticker: CWTD) 
Price: $2
STATUS: (BUY) 
RATING: 3-STAR

Good day to all broker's, Day Trader's and Investor's World stock report 
has become famous with some great stock picks in the otc, small cap 
market's!!! Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here 
from the street. Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus 
on the company's news. We pick our companies based on there 
growth potential. We focus on stocks that have great potential 
to move up in price.!!! While giving you liquitity. 
HUGE PR campaign expected this week so grab as much as you can. 

***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE***PRESS RELEASE*** 
China World Trade Corporation Reports Record Earnings 
in the Second Quarter 2005 

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business 
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout 
major cities in China, business travel-related services, 
and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division 
is devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China 
via the opening and operating of business clubs in China's major, 
positioning the CWTC to act as a platform to facilitate trade 
between China and the world markets. The acquisition of CEO 
Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 further complements 
CWTC's offerings by targeting high-level corporate executives 
from premier companies. The Business Traveling Services Division, 
New Generation, provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing 
travel-related industry. New Generation is a pioneer and market leader 
in the travel agency business through its strong network 
of ticketing sales operations throughout Southern China. 
The Business Value-Added Services Division focuses on value-added services 
of credit cards, merchant-related business services, as well 
as consultancy services to CWTC members and clients. 
Guangdong World Trade Link Information Services Limited ("WTC Link"), 
a subsidiary of CWTC, manages the Company's co-branded credit card project 
and is an active provider of CRM solutions and services in China. 

THIS COMPANY IS DOING INCREDIBLE THINGS. THAY HAVE CASH AND HAVE MADE 
GREAT STRATEGIC AQUISITIONS. CURRENT PRICE $1.99. THEY HAVE DROPPED 
BIG NEW'S IN THE PAST. WHO'S TO SAY THEY DON'T HAVE ANOTHER BIG ONE. 
We see them on the AMEX very shortly. 

Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE in value. 

ds:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that 
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or 
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and 
may be "forward looking statements."
 
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and 
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number 
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events 
to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking 
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words 
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," 
"understands" "will", "anticipates," or that by statements indicating 
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information 
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,securities 
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. 
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek 
advice from a registered professional securities representative before 
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the 
material within this report shall be construed as any kind of 
investment advice.
 
In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of shares of 
chms prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent 
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent 
to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold 
at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding 
the above company.