Subject: Diamond Equities

From: Rosamond <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:59:25 +0800

We want to congratulate all of our members 
who read our Trading Alert on AXCP. 
We gave it too you at $2.75 and now it is at $5.75 
and looking better then ever.

On Wednesday we are issuing a Trading Alert on:  m-Wise, Inc. 
(OTC BB:MWIS.OB)

But we think the fun is just beginning with this one. 
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume. 
The chart on MWIS is a thing of beauty as it shows 
what we mentioned earlier slow and steady upward movement. 
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase 
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs. 
That could well be over a 300% gain from these levels. 
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry 
because it appears that the huge move is about to start.

Symbol: MWIS
Price: .165

Buy: Strong
Expectations: 300-500%

NEWS RELEASE:
m-Wise's MOMA Platform Selected By The Ring Ring Company 
as Its Main Technology and Application Platform
WILMINGTON, Del., 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- m-Wise, Inc. 
(OTC BB:MWIS.OB - News), a leading technology provider 
of mobile content solutions for operators, ASPs and content providers, 
today announced the launch of its MOMA Platform with Belgium-based, 
The Ring Ring Company, the leading Wireless Application Service Provider. 
m-Wise will supply Ring Ring with its MOMA Service Delivery Platform (SDP). 
MOMA will become Ring Ring's main technology and application platform.

Ring Ring is one of the first providers of premium SMS and MMS services 
in Belgium and a specialist in IVR and mobile services. 
Ring Ring has licensed m-Wise's MOMA SDP to run its existing applications, 
while generating and developing new ones through the m-Wise technology. 
Installed locally, the MOMA SDP will allow Ring Ring to quickly 
and efficiently implement the new value-added mobile services 
to the Belgian market in the upcoming months. 
As a result of its direct connections with Belgian-based 
telecommunications operators, its client portfolio and its market knowledge, 
Ring Ring is currently a top-three player in the Belgian mobile 
communications market. Utilizing the MOMA SDP, Ring Ring can run services 
with ease, including SMS and MMS and the supply of information 
and entertainment services, Location Based Services 
and other interactive services. 

"We are delighted to launch the MOMA SDP as our main technology 
and application platform. We were looking for a total solution 
and chose MOMA because it offered a robust and reliable platform 
that can expand with our needs, while allowing us to customize it 
to our requirements and streamline our technology," said Walter Mortelmans, 
chief executive officer of The Ring Ring Company.

"Our MOMA Service Delivery Platform appeals to the large-scale WASPs 
for companies such as The Ring Ring Company, that require a robust, 
reliable system to develop and support their services," 
said m-Wise's Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Zach Sivan. 
"We are pleased that Ring Ring will be utilizing our platform 
to roll out their products in Belgium."

Now comprising of more than 1,000 value-added services 
and applications launched through more than 50 European, Latin American 
and Asian networks, m-Wise provides the industry's most robust 
and critical Service Delivery Platform for mobile operators, 
wireless ASP's and large content and media providers. 
The MOMA SDP increases data traffic and premium revenues 
and considerably minimizes capital, commercial, training 
and technical requirements for the management and control 
of value-added-services by providing a unified solution 
for clients' respective VAS departments such as IT, marketing, 
customer care and billing departments.

We have seen people double and triple there money, 
we ask you too put MWIS on your radar and WATCH this trade 
on Wednesday September 21, 2005

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements 
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, 
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions 
or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact 
and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and 
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number 
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events 
to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking 
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words 
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," 
"understands" "will", "anticipates," or that by statements indicating 
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information 
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,securities 
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. 
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek 
advice from a registered professional securities representative before 
deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the 
material within this report shall be construed as any kind of 
investment advice.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of shares 
of axcp prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent 
conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent 
to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at 
any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding 
the above company.