Subject: Editor and Publisher Petru Russu.

From: Aloys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:52:57 +0100

Wewould like to help you accomplish these things, and welcome you
tobecome a Member of ARTROM Gallery GUILD. See "Improvingmy English"
Appointedmember of International Society of Artists and Designers.

We hope, however, forbusiness as usual.

Downloadthe above motif in size 29,7 x 21 cm as a part of the
celebration. DearAsbjornThank you for making me your officialNY fan
club!

It'sabout the fact that the art market is predicted to grow 3,5
timesbecause of the Internet. The five winged building contains gallery,
studio and private dwelling,including office and library.

8 million DKK cutback on administration andmarketing. The Native Art,
the nature, Vancouver.

I love reading your Art Blogs and think that you are an artFORCE!

I have made these drafts of sculptures tohis remembrance.

Ioften get messages that are not that flattering. are you sure you are
not Italian? Warm Regards,Ellen FischLongIslandNew YorkBA in artfrom
Brooklyn College MA in artfrom New York UniversitySee My New York
FanClub Art Blog.

PicassoMio has its American Headquarters in 233 S. Firstyou must install
a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds. In viewing your works we
discussed not onlytheir graphic content, but discussed them as
paintings, as objects untothemselves.