Subject: [tram] Agenda for London

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:04:32 -0500

Folks,

This working group is still forming, but it's less than a month until
IETF 89 in London, so we need to work out our agenda.

I've already asked the "candidate draft" authors for a BoF-type
presentation focusing on the problem statement. However if our
chartering is accepted, an I am personally optimistic about that, then
that means we're done with stating problems, and we can start the real
work. The first order of business would then be discussing the potential
adoption of candidate drafts. So that's what I think we should be
planning for.

We have a one hour slot. It will be packed. How about this?

0. T + 00:00: Administrativia
1. T + 00:05: draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00 (?)
2. T + 00:15: draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth (Tirumaleswar Reddy)
3. T + 00:25: draft-johnston-tram-stun-origin (Alan Johnston)
4. T + 00:35: "TURN Extension for Third Party Authorization" (draft to
be published) (Alan Johnston)
5. T + 00:50: TURN server auto-discovery mechanism (draft to be
published) (?)
6. T + 01:00: EOF

Please voice your opinion, suggest changes, etc.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: "Fan, Peng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:26:02 +0800

Dear Simon,

We are working on a draft relating TRUN server auto-discovery to catch up
with the submission deadline.

Regards,
-Peng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tram [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Simon Perreault
> Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 11:05 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tram] Agenda for London
> 
> Folks,
> 
> This working group is still forming, but it's less than a month until IETF
89 in
> London, so we need to work out our agenda.
> 
presentation
> focusing on the problem statement. However if our chartering is accepted,
an I
> am personally optimistic about that, then that means we're done with
stating
> problems, and we can start the real work. The first order of business
would then
> be discussing the potential adoption of candidate drafts. So that's what I
think we
> should be planning for.
> 1. T + 00:05: draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00 (?) 2. T + 00:15:
> draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth (Tirumaleswar Reddy) 3. T + 00:25:
> draft-johnston-tram-stun-origin (Alan Johnston) 4. T + 00:35: "TURN
Extension
> for Third Party Authorization" (draft to be published) (Alan Johnston) 5.
T + 00:50:
> TURN server auto-discovery mechanism (draft to be
> published) (?)
> 6. T + 01:00: EOF
> 
> _______________________________________________
> tram mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tram

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:34:51 -0500

I've already received several corrections/suggestions/etc. Since we're
not officially a WG yet we don't have an official place to put the
agenda, so I'm going to put it here:

http://www.viagenie.ca/simon.perreault/tram-agenda-ietf89-london.txt

This way you can find the latest version easily, and I don't have to
spam you all every time I make adjustments.

Simon

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:03:17 -0500

The agenda is now at its official location:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda/tram/

Simon

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:51:32 -0600

Dear TRAMsters,

You should see an announcement Real Soon Now, but TRAM was approved on 
the telechat a few minutes ago.

I've asked Simon and Gonzalo Camarillo to serve as chairs.

I want to express my appreciation to you for the work you did collecting 
milestones for the charter.

I look forward to seeing many of you in London (and the rest of you on 
the mailing list, where real work gets done).

Spencer, as AD