Subject: [tram] Milestones changed for tram WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:12:21 -0700

Changed milestone "Send draft adding DTLS as a transport for STUN/TURN
to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Send analysis of problems with current TURN
authentication to IESG for publication as Informational", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Send new TURN server discovery mechanism for
enterprises and ISPs to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Send STUN-bis draft to IESG for publication as
Proposed Standard", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Send TURN-bis draft to IESG for publication as
Proposed Standard", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Send new authentication mechanism(s) to IESG for
publication as Proposed Standard", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tram/charter/