Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 08:37:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TURN Extension for Third Party Authorization
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes the use of OAuth to obtain and validate
   ephemeral tokens that can be used for TURN authentication.  The usage
   of ephemeral tokens ensure that access to a TURN server can be
   controlled even if the tokens are compromised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:59:38 +0000

Added reference to oauth-pop-key-distribution, oauth-pop-architecture drafts that got adopted last week and also fixed couple of nits.

-Tiru

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tram [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:08 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-01.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> tram mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tram