Subject: [tram] Dedicated reviewers needed for draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 09:06:45 +0300

Folks,

we would like to get the following draft in a good-enough shape so that
we can start its WGLC in the near future. For that, we need at least two
dedicated reviewers:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud/

If you would like to volunteer to review this draft, please let the
chairs know.

We are after a general review of the draft. In addition, we would like
the dedicated reviewers to provide input on the two proposed Probing
Mechanisms (Simple and Complete).

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:58:52 +0300

Hi,

per our session in Berlin, we are still looking for volunteers to review
this draft. Please, contact the chairs if you would like to volunteer.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 07/07/2016 9:06 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tram mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tram
>