Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #126 (rfc6962-bis): text leaves open the possibility that a submitter might not verify the returned SCT

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:19:37 -0000

#126: text leaves open the possibility that a submitter might not verify the
returned SCT

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] =>
     [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:
Component:  rfc6962-bis           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/126#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>