Subject: Re: [Trans] [trans] #102 (rfc6962-bis): "root" should be "trust anchor"

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:38:48 -0000

#102: "root" should be "trust anchor"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => review

Comment:

 Fixed by https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/c3f1c250e9cd3f836a808aec6e74840872b7850b

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/102#comment:2>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:41:39 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  review
Component:  rfc6962-bis      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/102#comment:3>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:57:25 -0000

* status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Sorry, I referenced the wrong commit.  This ticket was actually fixed by
 https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-
 rfcs/commit/56f42d9c48526798beb848af5c0e7cf1c528f470

     Type:  defect           |      Status:  reopened

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/102#comment:4>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>

---

From: "trans issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:03:54 -0000

* status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/102#comment:5>
trans <https://tools.ietf.org/trans/>