Subject: [Trans] IETF 96

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:21:54 -0800

Hi, all:

We've put in a session request for the upcoming IETF meeting,
but may choose to cancel it if we feel that there's not enough
activity on the mailing list to justify it.  If you feel you've
got an issue that needs face-to-face discussion, 1) get a
mailing list discussion going, and 2) let us know.

We are in wg last call for the -bis document and will restart
last call on the threat analysis when we get the go-ahead from
the authors, and we would be grateful for review.  It may
be the case that something falls out of last call that needs
face time to resolve.  But we won't know if we don't get
comments.

Thanks,

Melinda

---

From: Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:07:30 +0200

Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote

> mailing list discussion going, and 2) let us know.

CT Gossip will see an update before Berlin, hopefully removing enough
TBD's to make it move towards last call.