Subject: [Trans] Call for adoption, draft-ietf-trans-gossip

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:23:28 -0900

Hi, all:

Happy new year!  This is a call for adoption of a deliverable
on the use of gossip protocols to detect inconsistencies in CT
logs.  The draft in question has been updated and is available
here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-gossip/

Please give the document a read and let us know if you think it's
suitable for adoption as a trans working group item, and if you've
got some initial thoughts on the identification of three mechanisms
for specification this would be a good time to share them.

This call for adoption closes on Tuesday, 24 January 2017.

Many thanks,

Melinda & Paul

---

From: Linus Nordberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:50:50 +0100

Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote

> for specification this would be a good time to share them.

I think you mean last call.
The draft has been adopted since long.

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 05:53:09 -0900

Many apologies, all, for the brain poot.

Melinda