Subject: [Trigtran] Planning for Vienna

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:18:33 -0500

Dear All,

We are scheduled for a one-hour slot in Vienna. We expect this to be
sufficient for discussion of LinkUp (the notification that doesn't scare
us to death), and hope to have time to discuss other notifications
that Trigtran might specify as well.

o A zero-draft for Link Up is available in the ID repository, at
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-trigtran-linkup-00.txt.

o We do not believe this ID contains all known wisdom on the topic
  and eagerly await questions, comments, and feedback. We have already
  solicited reviews and would love to see more of them.

o Fire away - we would love to cycle this draft before the Vienna
  meeting.

o We are interested in discussing other notifications, but would 
  strongly prefer that they exist as IDs. From RFC 2418:

> 
> 7.1. Session documents
> 
>    All relevant documents to be discussed at a session should be
>    published and available as Internet-Drafts at least two weeks before 
>    a session starts.  Any document which does not meet this publication 
>    deadline can only be discussed in a working group session with the   
>    specific approval of the working group chair(s).  Since it is
>    important that working group members have adequate time to review all
>    documents, granting such an exception should only be done under      
>    unusual conditions. 

o the ID deadline for zero drafts is June 23. Please start typing!

Thank you,

Spencer, for Spencer and Carl
_______________________________________________
Trigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trigtran