Subject: [rbridge] July TRILL Minutes uploaded, draft comments solicited

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:00:57 -0400

Hi,

I've uploaded minutes for TRILL to the Proceedings for the July IETF
minutes. They are linked from
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66
. 
(These have only very minor differences from those posted to the list by
Stewart Bryant.)

We are making good progress but I would again request that people READ
THE DRAFTs and post comments to this list, particularly the two drafts
that are still personal drafts.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-trill-routing-reqs-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-prob-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-00
.txt

Thanks,
Donald