Subject: [rbridge] IEEE 802.1 Review

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:01:29 -0500

At the Vancouver meeting, the TRILL co-chairs took an action item to
check with our Area Director and determine whether the slide
presentation of the TRILL architecture to IEEE 802.1, which Eric Gray
did a while ago, and his report back to TRILL, meets our Charter
requirement for such review.

The TRILL Charter currently says "... IEEE 802.1 will be asked to review
the architecture document ...". The conclusion of the Chairs and AD is
that the 802.1 review needs to be of a version of the architecture
document to meet this Charter requirement. So, unless the Charter is
modified, at some point in the future we would need to request such a
review of a specific architecture draft.

Thanks,
Donald & Erik

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge