Subject: [rbridge] TRILL Options draft, proposed changes

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:28:41 -0500

Hi,

Some changes to the TRILL Options draft
(draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options) were presented at the Beijing
meeting:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/slides/trill-4/trill-4.htm

There were some questions about these changes, but no objections, at
the meeting. I plan to go ahead and make these changes with two
additions: (1) further update the ECN option to correspond to the just
published RFC 6040 and (2) instead of having a "Flow ID valid" bit,
have a non-zero Flow ID field indicate it has a valid value.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 18:48:14 -0800

Hi Donald,

Please do.

Thanks,
Vishwas