Subject: [rbridge] Request for review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-01.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:29:56 -0800

In Beijing there were not that many that had read the MIB document.
Bill Fenner volunteered to read it and send comments, but it would be 
good to get some other reviewers.

Any additional volunteers?

Particular things to look at is whether there are other traps that would 
be useful for an operator.

    Erik

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:26:12 -0500

Hi,

It would be helpful if people would review the MIB document. Here is a
comment of mine:

I think that Sz, the campus wide minimum MTU that an RBridge has
calculated, should be a read-only per-RBridge MIB object and that it
should be possible for a change in Sz to cause a notification.

Thanks,
Donald

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Bill Fenner volunteered to read it and send comments, but it would be good
> to get some other reviewers.
>
> Particular things to look at is whether there are other traps that would be
> useful for an operator.
>
>   Erik
>
>
>