Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-trill-05.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:06:24 -0500

From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-trill-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group
of the IETF.

       Title           : TRILL Use of IS-IS
       Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
       Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-trill-05.txt
       Pages           : 30
       Date            : 2011-02-02

The IETF has standardized the TRILL protocol, which provides
transparent Layer 2 forwarding using encapsulation with a hop count
and IS-IS link state routing. This document specifies the data
formats and code points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-trill-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge