Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: [Pppext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-06.txt> (PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:14:06 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Subject: [Pppext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-06.txt>
(PPP TRILL	Protocol Control Protocol) to Proposed Standard
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Point-to-Point Protocol
Extensions WG (pppext) to consider the following document:
- 'PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol'
 <draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

  The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) defines a Link Control Protocol
  (LCP) and a method for negotiating the use of multi-protocol traffic
  over point-to-point links.  This document describes PPP support for
  Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Protocol,
  allowing direct communication between Routing Bridges (RBridges) via
  PPP links.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
Pppext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pppext

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:10:18 -0400

Note: There has been a Routing Area review of this draft which is
available here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtg-dir/current/msg01533.html

Thanks,
Donald