Subject: [rbridge] draft-tissa-trill-cmt-00 to WG draft

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:01:12 -0400

This is a WG consensus determination that draft-tissa-trill-cmt-00.txt
should be a working group draft.

There was a strong consensus for this at the Paris meeting. Although
the consensus on the mailing list is a bit rougher, overall I do not
think there is any real question that the consensus of the WG is to
make this a working draft.

Thanks,
Donald [Co-Chair]

PS: I will be posting a separate message with some personal thoughts.
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge