Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:48:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: Campus VLAN and Priority Regions
	Author(s)       : Radia Perlman
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-04-27

   Within an RBridge campus, the VLAN and priority of TRILL encapsulated
   frames is preserved. However, in some cases it may be desired that
   data VLAN and/or priority be mapped at the boundary between regions
   of such a campus. This document describes an optional RBridge feature
   to provide this function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping/