Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)
	Author(s)       : Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Kate Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2012-04-05

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing an RBridge (Routing Bridge), also known as a
   TRILL Switch, based on the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of
   Lots of Links) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-07.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge