Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Support
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a general channel mechanism for sending
   messages, such as BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) messages,
   between RBridges (Routing Bridges) and between RBridges and end
   stations in an RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL
   (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:50:19 -0400

This revised draft is intended to resolve all but one of the
directorate and AD comments and suggestions. It contains a variety of
editorial changes as well as minor, in my opinion, changes to the IANA
Considerations and Security Considerations. A more detailed list of
changes appears in the Change History Appendix in the draft. You may
wish to review these changes.

The one currently unresolved comment may require the addition of a
Congestion Considerations section, perhaps somewhat similar to that in
RFC 5085.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Youval Nachum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:07:08 +0300

Another update to draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
trill mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill