Subject: [trill] OAM Requirement draft - draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-02.txt

From: "Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:34:20 +0000

Dear All

-02 of the OAM requirement draft is now available. Please take a moment to review and comment. The changes from -01 to -02 are minor and mostly editorial.

Thanks
Tissa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          David Bond
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
                          Rohit Watve
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) is a general term
   used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
   networks. This document presents, OAM Requirements applicable to
   TRILL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
trill mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill