Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:56:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL OAM Framework
	Author(s)       : Samer Salam
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a reference framework for Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL networks. The focus of
   the document is on the fault and performance management aspects of
   TRILL OAM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/