Subject: [trill] draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes not adopted

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 22:46:11 -0500

We think draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes is a reasonable idea but
the consensus was borderline at best. Particularly in light of the
expressed opinion of WG members on the importance of other work areas,
including OAM, Directory Assisted Edge, and Active-Active, we have
decided that the draft is not adopted at this time.

Thanks,
Erik and Donald
=============================

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As announced that the TRILL WG meeting yesterday, this is a poll for
> TRILL WG adoption of draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes-02.txt. It is
> expected to run through November 24th.
>
> Thanks,
> Donald
> =============================
>  Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
>  155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
>  [email-masked]