Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:00:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: ESADI (End Station Address Distribution Information) Protocol
        Authors         : Hongjun Zhai
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Olen Stokes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2014-04-11

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides least cost pair-wise data forwarding without
   configuration in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and
   link technologies.  TRILL supports multi-pathing of both unicast and
   multicast traffic.  Devices that implement the TRILL protocol are
   called TRILL Switches or RBridges (Routing Bridges).

   ESADI (End Station Address Distribution Information) is an optional
   protocol by which a TRILL switch can communicate, in a Data Label
   (VLAN or Fine Grained Label) scoped way, end station addresses and
   other information to TRILL switches participating in ESADI for the
   relevant Data Label.  This document updates RFC 6325, specifically
   the documentation of the ESADI protocol, and is not backwards
   compatible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-esadi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:08:37 -0400

This revision has editorial changes incorporating the results of the
GENART review by David Black and a review by IANA.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]