Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 23:52:22 -0500

Hi,

A revision of the Appointed Forwarders RFC has been posted as below. If
mandates support of E-L1CS FS-LSP (see RFC 7356) to escape the size
limitations of Hellos.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt
To: Li Yizhou <[email-masked]>, fangwei hu <[email-masked]>,
Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Umair <
[email-masked]>, "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis
Revision:       00
Title:          TRILL: Appointed Forwarders
Document date:  2015-03-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          35
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00

Abstract:
   TRILL supports multi-access LAN (Local Area Network) links that can
   have multiple end stations and TRILL switches attached.  Where
   multiple TRILL switches are attached to a link, native traffic to and
   from end stations on that link is handled by a subset of those TRILL
   switches called "Appointed Forwarders", with the intent that native
   traffic in each VLAN be handled by at most one TRILL switch.  This
   document clarifies and updates the Appointed Forwarder mechanism. It
   updates RFC 6325 and obsoletes RFC 6439.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat