Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-irb-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 08:53:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Distributed Layer 3 Gateway
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Andrew Qu
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Ponkarthick Sivamurugan
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-irb-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-12-09

Abstract:
   The base TRILL protocol provides optimal pair-wise data frame
   forwarding for layer 2 intra-subnet traffic but not for layer 3
   inter-subnet traffic. A centralized gateway solution is typically
   used for layer 3 inter-subnet traffic forwarding but has the
   following issues:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-irb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-irb-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-irb-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/