Subject: [trill] IPR disclosure for draft-ietf-trill-irb-10.txt

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 18:26:46 -0500

Ponkarthick and Andrew: 

We need you to indicate whether you know of any IPR for the
draft-trill-irb-10.txt.  This draft is ready to go the IESG, but we do not
have your IPR Statements.  

Could you take a moment today and indicate whether you know of any IPR for
draft-trill-irb-10.txt? 

Sue

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:07:01 -0500

Ponkarthick and Andrew: 

You do not need to send the IPR statements.  Donald had the IPR statements
in email.   We'll submit the draft to the IESG tonight. 

Sue 

From: trill [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 6:27 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Donald Eastlake'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [trill] IPR disclosure for draft-ietf-trill-irb-10.txt

Ponkarthick and Andrew: 

Sue