Subject: [trill] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-02

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:26:49 -0500

Donald, Yizhou, Linda, Radia and Igor:

I believe there is a slight duplicate in section 1.1 of
draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-02 regarding campus.   Donald do you think
you could submit a update within few days that cleans up the this text?   

Since the Routing Directorate and the Shepherd review have been completed, I
will begin the WG LC assuming you will update the text with this minor
change. 

Sue Hares

   Campus: a TRILL network consisting of TRILL switches, links, and
   possibly bridges bounded by end stations and IP routers. For TRILL,
   there is no "academic" implication in the name "campus".

   APPsub-TLV     Application sub-Type-Length-Values
 
   ARP            Address Resolution Protocol [RFC826
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc826> ]
 
   Campus         A TRILL network consisting of RBridges, links, and
   possibly bridges bounded by end stations and IP routers.