Subject: [trill] WG Adoption call for draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls (2/22 to 3/7/2016)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:58:56 -0500

This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for
draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-01.txt.  The draft is available at; 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls/

In this WG adoption call please: 

1)      Indicate if connecting TRILL campuses (Data Center or other) via
MPLS is a deployment of TRILL that you feel is required in today's networks.
It would be particularly help if you know of a deployment where two TRILL
campuses need to be connected via MPLS.

2)      Indicate whether this document is a reasonable basis on which to
standardize this work, 

3)      Indicate if you feel there are any technical problems with this
draft

Sue Hares

---

From: Mohammed Umair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:17:17 +0530

Support as Co-author.

Regards,

Umair

*From:* trill [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Susan Hares
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:29 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* 'Donald Eastlake'; [email-masked]
*Subject:* [trill] WG Adoption call for
draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls (2/22 to 3/7/2016)

1)      Indicate if connecting TRILL campuses (Data Center or other) via
MPLS is a deployment of TRILL that you feel is required in today’s
networks.  It would be particularly help if you know of a deployment where
two TRILL campuses need to be connected via MPLS.

Sue Hares

-- 
.