Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 08:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) over IP
        Authors         : Margaret Cullen
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-06.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-04-17

Abstract:
   The TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol
   supports both point-to-point and multi-access links and is designed
   so that a variety of link protocols can be used between TRILL switch
   ports. This document standardizes methods for encapsulating TRILL in
   IP (v4 or v6) so as to use IP as a TRILL link protocol in a unified
   TRILL campus. It updates RFC 7177 and updates RFC 7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/