Subject: [trill] shepherd report on trill-smart-endnodes

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 06:27:47 -0400

Status of the draft: Ready to go with nits 

This solution extends TRILL toward end nodes in an innovative way.   This
"outside the box" thinking is what makes trill amazing. 

Sue

Nits:  

p. 8 - 

Old /If it sets to 1, which indicates that the endnode supports the FLG data
lable otherwise the VLAN/FGL Data labels [RFC7172] and that this Smart-MAC
APPsub-TLV has an FLG in the following VLAN/FGL field/

New/if it sets to 1, which indicates that the ned node supports the FGL
label; otherwise the VLAN/FLG Data labels [RFC7172] this Smart-MAC APP
APPsub-TLV has an FLG in the following VLAN/FGL field/

p. 9 section 5.1 first bullet  

Old /Smart endnode maintains an endnode table of/

New /Smart endnode maintains an endnode table with/

Bullet 2 

Old /with the nickname = the nicknamae/

New /with the nickname = the nickname/

2 paragraph from bottom 

Old /Whether the smart node/

New /if the smart node/

Section 5.2 paragraph 1 

Old /rather than for encapsulation and forwarding/

New /rather than encapsulate and forward/

Old/There are several/ 

New /There are the following/ 

Sue