Subject: [trill] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-irb-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:39:52 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-irb-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-irb/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a couple of nits:

- Please expand TRILL in the abstract.

- Figure 1: I see what ToR means, but what about AGG and COR? (I can
guess, but a definition would be helpful.)

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:33:16 -0400

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the comments. See below.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> ...

OK.

> guess, but a definition would be helpful.)

OK.

Thanks,
Donald (document Shepherd)
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]