Subject: [trill] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 10:07:32 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One minor comment/question: 
The doc says: "It may be desirable to have some fixed algorithm to make
sure all ingress RBs choose the same tree for VLAN x in this case."
Wouldn't it be useful to specify such an (example) algo in this doc to
make sure that all devices implement the same?