Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-directory-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:44:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Directory Extensions
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Radia Perlman
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-directory-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) push and pull
   directories (RFC 7067) specified in draft-ietf-trill-directory-
   assist-mechanisms provide directory services to TRILL switches but
   not to end stations. This document extends those services so that end
   stations can pull directory information from Pull Directory severs
   and can have directory information pushed to them from Push Directory
   servers. In each case, at least one co-operating edge TRILL switch is
   required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/