Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:09:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for TRILL Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Samer Salam
                          Liang Xia
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-03-31

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG Data model for TRILL OAM. It extends the
   Generic YANG model for OAM defined in with TRILL technology
   specifics. Table of Contents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/